Today is May 20, 2013 -
13 Ways to Help OZS
Looking for an easy way to help OZS, celebrate a special occasion or honor the memory of a loved one?
Here are a few simple suggestions:
* Be a Shabbat Chai Sponsor ($18) for the wine & challah
* Sponsor a Kiddush lunch ($100)
* Help prepare a Kiddush lunch
* Sponsor a “Kid’s Shabbat” ($180)
* Purchase a Memorial Plaque for the sanctuary ($360)
* Purchase a leaf on the Tree of Life in the social hall ($75)
* Purchase a new siddur or chumash ($72)
* Access Amazon thru the OZS website for on line shopping
FOLLOW THIS LINK to Amazon.com and shop ’til you drop’. OZS will receive a
minimum of 4% of your total purchase price. OZS has earned $1,842.33
since starting this program in December, 2009. (Updated July 19, 2012)
* Use your OZS Kroger’s card (…or get one if you don’t have one already.
They are available in the office.) These cards act just like gift cards and
can be recharged. Kroger donates 4% of the purchases to OZS.
In 2011 OZS earned $3760.34!
* Sponsor a child for Religious School ($315) or Hebrew School ($250); Midrasha ($200) or Jewish College Prep ($80)
* Volunteer to read Torah or Haftarah; serve on a committee; help with a Social Action project
* Provide rides for an OZS member (call Nancy Hoffman at 268-1102)
* Staff the OZS office on a Sunday morning
OZS values gifts of time, treasure and talent!
Gifts of “treasure” may be made by contacting the OZS office or visiting the OZS website.
Gifts of “time and talent” may be made by contacting Jon Glixon – email@example.com.