Looking for an easy way to help OZS, celebrate a special occasion or honor the memory of a loved one?
Here are a few simple suggestions:
* Be a Shabbat Chai Sponsor ($18) for the wine & challah
* Sponsor a Kiddush lunch ($180)
* Help prepare a Kiddush lunch
* Sponsor a “Kid’s Shabbat” ($180)
* Purchase a Memorial Plaque for the sanctuary ($360)
* Purchase a leaf on the Tree of Life in the social hall ($75)
* Purchase a new siddur or chumash ($72)
* OZS is now set up with AmazonSmile, a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com but you can designate a charitable organization (i.e., Ohavay Zion Congregation). Then when you make a purchase, 0.5% of the purchase price on the eligible products is donated to us. Go to https://smile.amazon.com and, when asked to designate an organization, you can search for and select “Ohavay Zion Congregation”. You need only designate once; from then on, when you go to smile.amazon.com to order something, it will be set up with Ohavay Zion Congregation selected. If you have any question contact Debbie Aminoff, Board treasurer, by email: email@example.com or phone: 859-317-3839.
* Use your Kroger Plus card, register it by going to krogercommunityrewards.com once you have entered the necessary information it will allow you to choose OZS as the organization to receive 4% of the purchases you make. Enter the OZS number of 10198 and you have completed your registration. If you have problems please call the office at 859-266-8050.
* Sponsor a child for Religious School ($400) or Hebrew School ($375); Little Mensches ($150) or Advanced Studies ($120)
* Volunteer to read Torah or Haftarah; serve on a committee; help with a Social Action project
* Provide rides for an OZS member (call the office at 266-8050)
* Staff the OZS office on a Sunday morning
OZS values gifts of time, treasure and talent!
Gifts of “treasure” may be made by contacting the OZS office or visiting the OZS website.
Gifts of “time and talent” may be made by contacting Jon Glixon